Metro Kia - Cashed our deposit after not finding us a car!
We went to Metro Kia in Raynham Ma.looking for a 2013 Rio SX hatchback.
We knew from calling around it was a hard car to find. The salesman told us he found one but it was a fairly long way away and we would have to leave a deposit to show we were serious about the car. We were told " the check will only be cashed if we find the car you want and you purchase it". It will " keep anyone else from being able to purchase the car before you".
This was on a Sunday, we were told the car would be in on the following Wednesday for us to look at. On Wednesday we got a call telling us they could not get the car. We asked them to please keep looking and let us know if they find something and we would be looking also. We reminded them to please tear up the check.
Surprise Surprise when we got our bank statement we found out the check had been cashed AFTER THEY TOLD US THEY COULD NOT GET THE CAR. We called to demand the $500.00 back on Friday afternoon and were told there would be no one from accounting to give us a check until Monday after 10am. We arrived at 11am Monday and were snubbed for over an hour and the general manager refused to see us after THEY asked us if we wanted to speak to him. Finally after well over an hour someone we had never met before handed us a check and walked away.
We went directly to Metros bank to cash the check and waited 20 minutes for them to verify the check because Metro Kia is a DBA and the bank said they weren't answering the phone, at 1pm! we ended up getting the exact car we wanted from CENTRAL DODGE KIA OF NORWOOD. Turns out Metro reprints the window stickers with higher prices and we got the exact car from Central for $1200.00 LESS than Metro told us they could sell the car for, with a free remote starter thrown in. I will gladly travel an hour to do business with Central Dodge Kia rather than be treated like trash 15 minutes from home.
STAY AWAY FROM METRO KIA.They are your best friends until you say you are " still looking".
More Review Details
- Product or service
- 2013 Rio Sx
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Run, DON’T Walk from Lorenzo Bomnin Chevrolet! I Personally CAN NOT stress enough for you to stay away from this dishonest dealership! I have purchased at least 8-10 vehicles directly off the..."
- "I am thinking that this would have happened while driving down the road with the wind pushing on the front 1 piece fibreglass the dimples are about 2 feet in..."
- "I am from Las Vegas, NV. and bought a car from Siamak’s Car Company: I found a vehicle that I was seriously interested in at Siamak’s Car Company of 777..."
- "I bought The piece of The ... This plan. And them Say it's gir 5 year. The sofa it's have some rips, tears And start To open and The back...."
- "I have Comcast for almost two years and I'm having the worst service I ever had .. ! I had the service guy coming over without resolving the problem.. Tv..."
- "(june 3, 2015) thrifty offered prices after all specific conditions are known, and later during checkout price jumped 147%,without explanation. totally false and deceptive advertising practice, giant material misrepresentation,..."
- "Kari McMurray was very nice and attentive when we began out of state house hunting process. Kari's ability to rope us in, and trust her was so out of..."
- "I have gone for the LED lighting from Energywise Green Solutions LED and was said they will be on the physical evaluation of my facility based on the current utility..."
- "Excitedly we went through the measuring process.... new suit for school for my 17year old son. We chose a very dark navy suit.... there are strict controls on what he can..."